Undergraduate Research Opportunities Connection (UROC) and internship students will present an 8-minute talk on the projects they worked on during the semester.
The projects allow undergraduate students to gain valuable research experience and technical skills through collaboration on projects within the department and supervised by faculty and/or graduate students, as well as 1-3 credit hours to apply towards graduation.
- Jie Wang: FA20a Virtual world building and evaluation
- Jiayue Ye: FA20a Virtual world building and evaluation
- Yifan Guo: FA20b Intentional communities and their cooperatives
- Hannah Perrelli: FA20c Water Governance on U.S. Reservation Land
- Amanda Byrd: GIS Internship with Duquesne Light Company
- Shelby Fortna: Field Technician Internship with HMI Technical Solutions
- Caitlin O'Neill: GIS Internship with Dewberry