Krista Pylant is the department's Marketing Communications Specialist, responsible for:
- Managing the production of integrated and strategic marketing and communications plans consistent with the department, college, and University brand strategies.
- Creating promotional communications including news releases, newsletters, and other marketing/public relations content.
- Creating effective print and digital marketing collateral and promotional videos.
- Managing the department’s social media platforms.
- Maintaining the department’s website with fresh and engaging content.
- Administering University editorial policies and ensuring editorial and visual compliance.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of the department’s marketing and communications efforts.