Marnie Deibler is the department's Proposal and Award Generalist, responsible for:
- Research proposal preparation and submission, including subawards.
- Administer amendments, continuations, and no-cost extensions.
- Monitor grant and contract balances, fulfill reporting requirements, and compose closing documents.
- TT and NTL Promotion & Tenure materials.
- Faculty Performance Evaluations (5-year reviews).
- State Mandated Collection System.
- Conflict of Interest System (COINS).
Marnie began her Penn State career in 1996 and has held various administrative roles throughout the University. She joined the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences and the Department of Geography in 2008, providing administrative support to the department in a variety of positions. Marnie also graduated from Penn State University with an Associate’s Degree in Business Management. She enjoys spending time outdoors and with family and friends.